Brand: The North Face
Color: Autumnal Orange/Brunette Brown - (Past Season)
- Breathable rain jacket with adjustable, stowable hood. Relaxed Fit.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed DryVentTM 2L shell with mesh liner. 100% windproof fabric.
- Velcro® stormflap covers front zipper. Covered, secure-zip hand pockets.
- Elastic-bound cuffs. Hem cinch-cord.
- Original North Face, lifetime Warranty. Machine wash.
Publisher: THE NORTH FACE
Details: Revel in the deluge with this weatherproof rain jacket that features a breathable mesh lining and adjustable hood that stows inside the collar. We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store. From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them. At our core, we believe exploration creates an indelible bond with the outdoors, inspiring people to protect our land and pass these beliefs down to the next generation.