- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800 fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
Details: Worth its weight in gold when the sun dips below the horizon, our Down Sweater Vest keeps its focus simple: core warmth. It traps your hard-earned heat with high-loft, 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) and its minimalist design practically floats - it's so compact that it stuffs into an internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and weather protection as well as high tear-strength, while quilting lines stabilize the down and accentuate the contoured fit. The drawcord hem tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets, and nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in heat.