Brand: TRIPPED Travel Gear
- EASY TO USE! Durable double zipper compression system removes air, compresses clothing, and helps you save space in your luggage so you can always hit carryon size.
- TOUGHER THAN THE OTHER GUYS! Smooth rip-stop nylon is ultra lightweight and extra strong. Nylon is water resistant and translucent so that contents are semi-visible and easily identifiable. Zippers work smoothly and snag free.
- ARRIVE ORGANIZED AND KEEP YOUR LUGGAGE CARRYON SIZE- This six piece set will help you compress your clothing into less space than you thought possible! Clothes no longer shift in transit. Great way to stay organized for round the world travel, backpacking, camping, hiking, rv, cruise, and holidays.
- HOW MUCH DOES THIS SET HOLD? Large bag holds a week worth of shirts/ medium holds a week worth of underwear/socks. Example: Large holds rainjacket, zip hoodie, Longsleeve tshirt, and a cardigan. Medium will hold 5 womens size medium tshirts. Quick Grab Handle for easy carry or to pull out of a packed backpack! Large Dimensions Zipped/Compressed size: 14x10x1in Expanded Size : 14x10x4in Medium Dimensions Zipped/Compressed size 10x7x1in Expanded Size: 10x7x4in
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Never heard of TRIPPED Travel Gear? We're here to put out the best travel accessories possible at a fraction the cost of the competition. Give us a shot- we stand behind everything we make and guarantee you'll love it.
The search for the perfect compression packing cubes is over! If you're comparison shopping, make sure you check out how small the packing cubes from our competitors are.
Travelers, hikers, explorers, and backpackers everywhere think this 6 piece set of travel compression bags is a great value for its competitive pricing and extra strong build quality.
The bags are made of water resistant ripstop nylon that is incredibly strong but also extremely lightweight.
The set comes with four compression bags in two different sizes. Check out the pictures for examples of just how much you can pack into the bag.
Never heard of us over at TRIPPED Travel Gear? No worries! We're gonna be good friends soon! TRIPPED Travel Gear is a passion project that was started after spending a year abroad and visiting over 30 countries. After living out of a backpack for an entire year, we feel like we have a pretty solid idea of what gear makes life on the road easier whether you're heading out for a weekend getaway or buying a one way ticket with no plans on returning!